Designed by Genxsolutions ©
This service provides specialist care for patients with gynaecology conditions suitable for assessment and treatment within a community based setting here at Whaddon Medical Centre for the population of Milton Keynes.
– Miss Premila Thampi – Consultant
– Dr Naema Alam – GpwSI in Gynecology
The Milton Keynes Primary Care Dermatology Service is a GPwSI led Service, providing dermatology assessment, diagnosis and treatment for patients presenting with a Dermatology condition within the primary/community care setting.
– Dr Pauline Clerkin – GpwSI in Dermatology
Whaddon Medical Centre works in partnership with the other provider of the Community Intermediate Respiratory Service to ensure that patients receive the highest quality of care from the service. This includes working together to agree on care pathways, manage capacity for appointments and waiting times Community.
– Dr Milan Bhattacharya – Consultant
– Mark Baverstock
– Erica Haines
– Vicky Maarman
– Karen Smyth
We usually have one or more doctors (GP Registrar) undertaking their advanced training in General Practice working with us.
– They are qualified doctors who have had considerable hospital experience.
– They may work at Whaddon Medical Centre for up to 12 months.
– In addition, we also have from time to time other professional undergoing training (ie medical students, junior doctors and nurses).